Urban Wilderness Ltd (‘Urban Wilderness or UW’) is committed to being transparent about how it collects, uses and stores your personal information. Urban Wilderness is required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
It is important that you read this notice so that you are aware of how and why URBAN WILDERNESS is using your personal data.
Your key questions answered:-
- WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT ABOUT ME?
- Your email address(es) and in some cases your name as well.
- HOW WILL YOU USE THE INFORMATION YOU COLLECT ABOUT ME?
- To send you email updates and invitations to events which may be of interest to you.
- WILL YOU SHARE ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU COLLECT ABOUT ME?
- We will only share the information with a third party processor solely for the purposes of providing you with email updates and event invitations. The current third party processor that we use is Mail Chimp.
- IF YOU DID NOT OBTAIN MY DATA DIRECTLY FROM ME, WHAT ADDITIONAL RIGHTS DO I HAVE?
- We believe that we will only collect and store information about you that has been provided directly from you to UW and we will check whether you are happy to receive information from UW.
- WILL MY DATA BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE OF THE UK AND, IF SO, WHAT SAFEGUARDS ARE IN PLACE?
- HOW IS MY DATA STORED?
- In order to prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- HOW LONG IS MY DATA KEPT FOR?
- If you unsubscribe from our Mail Chimp updates we may keep minimum details to ensure that we abide by any wish not to be contacted. In order to ensure legal and regulatory compliance, such lists may be kept indefinitely. We will regularly check with you that you continue to consent to such updates and our present policy is to check every 5 years. You may however unsubscribe at any stage.
- WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
- With regard to email marketing you may opt out or unsubscribe to this at any stage. You also have the right to request that Urban Wilderness deletes / removes the information that we store about you from our database in its entirety. Additionally you can apply for a copy of the data which we have stored at any time by contacting our studio manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will comply with any current data legislation by adopting reasonable methods of checking your identity and providing you with such data as you are legally entitled to within appropriate timescales. Additionally you have the right to correct incorrect data at any stage and to receive transparent information about how your data is collected and stored. You have the right to mandatory information on data protection legislation.
- If you have any queries or concerns these should be sent to:- Studio Manager – email@example.com; or you can contact the Information Commissioner on 0303 123 1113.
- More information can be obtained from ico.org.uk/concerns.